Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Life In India



Hi Everyone its good to back in India and good to see all my friends and family..which is awesome..the temperature dropped down from 46 to 38 when i come and everyone is happy and thanked me for bringing down the temperature.lol..

Well life is very different here from Australia.. its been three weeks and still trying to adjust with the conditions and people.. everyday answering for millions of questions which is pretty hard and just trying to pretend that i got lot of patience to answer them.

Everyone in my youth were exicted by seeing me and we celebrated in the local bakers..Good to see my natural child out with the youth..though sometime trying to protect my selfconcept..

Just finished to send some snakes and laders to germany which is very awesome because now im also a part of the germany worldcup.haaaaa

Checkout the HOT Indian curry....(not to HOT a bit mild)

After coming we had a get together with in one of our friends house(his wife been to her mom's house..so married bachelor).. ate some indian curries which is yam and spend some time watching the movie Mr & Mrs Smith and King Kong..

This is another chicken curry with lots of fragrances and spices...
I really miss all these kind of food while i was in Australia and my favourite Australian food is Lasagnia..Yam ..

Sossages with barbique sause and bread..

Well here are some of my neighbours enjoying the lunch.. check it out!!!
Its Me,Ajay,Ramesh,Bansi babu,Harish,Ravi Kumar and Arun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home