Friday, June 09, 2006

Thinking is Nothing....This Can't Be Real

Thinking is nothing…

I told you how I felt

In the simplest way yet…

I thought you would understand

But you wouldn’t take the chance

You always listened

But never had anything to say

I told you I loved you

You told me to stay away

I still have these fillings

Knowing they won’t go away

They are trying to confront you,

Yet something gets in the way

Why aren’t you listening?

I’m trying so hard

Please just say you love me

So I can move on with my life…

I can’t stay here any longer

Knowing how you feel

I might just have to end this

In the simplest way yet

I grab my razor and slit my wrist

Good bye evil world

You made me do this…

This Can’t Be Real

I don’t want to hate my self

For loving you,

But how could this be,

Or was It never true?

You stole my heart

And ill never forget

But for now ill just have to regret…

You listened to their rumours

You listened to their lies

I thought you were a good person

But now I just despise

I don’t believe this is happening,

Or is it just a dream?

What are these pictures I see of you and me?

For sure this isn’t real…

But the pain keeps coming.

I choose to end it right her right now

Knowing I can’t beat this any other way

I pull out my box

From under my bed

Scattering through things

I just want to shred

My little Bag full of pain

Holds the key for the end of today

I pull out a razor

That was for a special day

It’s finally here

Waiting for its play

I cut deep into my skin

Watching my blood run

Feeling the dizziness

As my new life has begun

The end of that life and the beginning of a life in hell

It seems so unreal

But the pain comes worse and worse

As I suffer and wish I could go back to my old curse…

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Hi. How did you find my blog? I see you know some of the same Fusion people as me! How fun! I used to work for Fusion.

 
At Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:38:00 AM, Blogger Vimukthi Children Home said...

Hi Praveen how ya doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home