Wednesday, June 21, 2006

vishakapatnam(vizag)

Hi friendzs! How ya going all!! I had a very lovely weekend after a long time. I've been to Visakhapatnam also known as Vizag "Steel City" after a longgggg gap of 7 years.New style new buildings new places.spots..new friends..thats really cool. Seen some awesome places with my new friends Prasad also called as Chinni, Pranitha also called as Ammulu-1 and Silvia also called as Ammulu-2. I had a very special memories with this place in the past.This time its entirely different.My dad sisters husband passed away while I was in Australia and when I went to their house everyone is sooo calm for a while and I have seen my uncles photo smiling which breath taking and sad..I had a very strong attachment with him. when I was young I used to kick him play with him..haa we have done hell lot of things and its really pretty hard to put those memories back. I forgot to tell you why I went to this place. I 've been there to attend the regional conference of YMCA which is productive..

Check out some pictures....



Teaching some stuff to Budha
Smily Silvia Jass..jess




Inviting..
The fisherman Praveen
Its a Submarine
Its me praveen!

Turtlemania
These are my new friends..funniest thing is Prasad,Pranith and silvia work in Hyderabad even though im from Hyderabad.

Its a sign for victory in 1971


skud

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:34:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Cool photos - I like the turtle! :D

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:44:00 PM, Blogger SugarBitz n MilkyBar said...

Condolences on ur loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home